[eclipse.org-architecture-council] The "twenty things"

I have started a new wiki page that lists existing services/APIs that in one form or another should be part of the e4 application model, something we have also called "the twenty things" in the past.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Eclipse_Application_Model

At this point, the wiki page lists existing APIs, which might in itselft be a valuable thing to have even for 3.x development. For e4, I expect that we will want new or improved services on the list that are not available (in that form) in 3.x.

If you have more to add to the list, please go ahead. Also, adding more explanation to the different items would be appreciated.

For discussion about what should or should not be on the list, please use the e4 mailing list.

Thanks!
Boris

Back to the top