[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Re: EAC / E4 phone meeting Thurs, May 15

Title: New Page 1
Martin,
This sounds like a good idea - go ahead and publicize. I'll be there.

- Bjorn
We'd like to make the discussion open to anybody who wants to join, not EAC members only.

The question now is: Can we use your conference bridge for that meeting?
Or do you need it for another Foundation meeting next week?

Please let me know such that I can E-Mail and Blog the meeting details
including the call-in number.

--
[end of message]

Back to the top