Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for new Architecture Council members?

Title: New Page 1
John,
Thanks for noticing that detail :-)
But, in my standard scheme of "leading by following the crowd", I'd say we change the process and just have nominations and votes from now until March 13th.  I think the slight increase in number of email messages is a small price to pay for accommodating the way people want to nominate/vote.

Cheers,
Bjorn

John Arthorne wrote:
If I'm readying Bjorn's note correctly, he's not asking for votes until March 9th. Perhaps we could reduce the spam and just wait until then to cast votes.

--
[end of message]

Back to the top