Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for new Architecture Council members?

Bjorn,

I call this "he who leads from behind" (a quote from Ring World).    It's a
very effective technique.  In this case, +1 for Markus.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 313)

             Bjorn
             Freeman-Benson
             <bjorn.freeman-be                                          To
             nson@xxxxxxxxxxx>         "eclipse.org-architecture-council"
             Sent by:                  <eclipse.org-architecture-council@e
             eclipse.org-archi         clipse.org>
             tecture-council-b                                          cc
             ounces@xxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       Re:
                                       [eclipse.org-architecture-council]
             03/04/2008 12:00          Nominations for new   Architecture
             PM                        Council members?

             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-arch
             itecture-council"
             <eclipse.org-arch
             itecture-council@
               eclipse.org>

John,
Thanks for noticing that detail :-)
But, in my standard scheme of "leading by following the crowd", I'd say we
change the process and just have nominations and votes from now until March
13th.  I think the slight increase in number of email messages is a small
price to pay for accommodating the way people want to nominate/vote.

Cheers,
Bjorn

John Arthorne wrote:
      If I'm readying Bjorn's note correctly, he's not asking for votes
      until March 9th. Perhaps we could reduce the spam and just wait until
      then to cast votes.

--