Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for new Architecture Council members?

John,

Sure dampen the enthusiasm of the camp followers.  :-P   Probably it's more
important to consider any -1s, if anyone feels a need to express those,
than posting a plethora of +1s.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 313)

             John
             Arthorne/Ottawa/I
             BM@IBMCA                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "eclipse.org-architecture-council"
             eclipse.org-archi         <eclipse.org-architecture-council@e
             tecture-council-b         clipse.org>
             ounces@xxxxxxxxxx                                          cc
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re:
             03/04/2008 11:54          [eclipse.org-architecture-council]
             AM                        Nominations for new   Architecture
                                       Council members?

             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-arch
             itecture-council"
             <eclipse.org-arch
             itecture-council@
               eclipse.org>

If I'm readying Bjorn's note correctly, he's not asking for votes until
March 9th. Perhaps we could reduce the spam and just wait until then to
cast votes.

John

eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/03/2008
07:18:50 PM:

> Exalted Architecture Council members,
> Per (3) on the Architecture Council page, it's time for us to
> nominate new people for the Council. Let's use the following dates:
> Nominations to this mailing list through March 9th.
> Election [to the Council] is a highly visible confirmation of the
> Eclipse community's respect for the candidate's technical vision,
> good judgement, software development skills, past and future
> contributions to Eclipse. It is a role that should be neither given
> nor taken lightly.
> Then I'll put a ballot on the mailing list and take votes through March
16th.
> And thus, magically, the new members will be new members as of
EclipseCon.