[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for new Architecture Council members?

Title: New Page 1
Exalted Architecture Council members,
Per (3) on the Architecture Council page, it's time for us to nominate new people for the Council. Let's use the following dates:
  • Nominations to this mailing list through March 9th.
    • Election [to the Council] is a highly visible confirmation of the Eclipse community's respect for the candidate's technical vision, good judgement, software development skills, past and future contributions to Eclipse. It is a role that should be neither given nor taken lightly.
  • Then I'll put a ballot on the mailing list and take votes through March 16th.
  • And thus, magically, the new members will be new members as of EclipseCon.
I suppose there could be an objection that I've not really left enough time here and that there should be a month or so rather than a short week plus a week, but I'll wait to see if there are any such objections.

- Bjorn

P.S. Also a reminder that we have a call scheduled for Thursday, March 13th. We also have an informal get together Sunday night (the 16th) in the bar at EclipseCon, perhaps around 6:30pm. We'll buy the new members a drink.
--
[end of message]

Back to the top