[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What does your project use forUI-based testing?
- From: "Richard Gronback" <Richard.Gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 04:58:42 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcUu9xv3/+YvWvBeRSGfRM9MB14ncSFJH2ogABQqodA=
- Thread-topic: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What does your project use forUI-based testing?
Borland also uses homegrown tools. As I recall, Harm mentioned TPTP was
looking into providing support for this?
[mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tim Wagner
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 10:22 PM
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What does your project use
Just taking a little informal poll - what does your project / member
company use to perform UI-based Eclipse testing?
W.r.t. BEA's Eclipse-based tools, we mostly rely on Abbott plus some
homegrown extensions. I'd like to vet the cost/benefit tradeoffs of that
approach against what others are doing.
eclipse.org-architecture-council mailing list