From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tim Wagner
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 10:22 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What does your project use
forUI-based testing?

Just taking a little informal poll - what does your project / member
company use to perform UI-based Eclipse testing?

W.r.t. BEA's Eclipse-based tools, we mostly rely on Abbott plus some
homegrown extensions. I'd like to vet the cost/benefit tradeoffs of that
approach against what others are doing.

Thanks,

-t