[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipse.org-architecture-council] What does your project use for UI-based testing?
- From: "Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 19:22:02 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcUu9xv3/+YvWvBeRSGfRM9MB14ncSFJH2og
- Thread-topic: What does your project use for UI-based testing?
Just taking a little informal poll - what does your project / member
company use to perform UI-based Eclipse testing?
W.r.t. BEA's Eclipse-based tools, we mostly rely on Abbott plus some
homegrown extensions. I'd like to vet the cost/benefit tradeoffs of that
approach against what others are doing.