eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
October 14, 11
04:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] ECE Get-Together (Re: AC 13-Oct meeting notes) Achim Lörke
October 13, 11
14:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] ECE Get-Together (Re: AC 13-Oct meeting notes) Gunnar Wagenknecht
12:14 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 13-Oct meeting notes Oberhuber, Martin
12:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Won't attend todays meeting Pascal Rapicault
11:46 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Won't attend todays meeting Markus Knauer
09:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Won't attend todays meeting Mos, Adrian
07:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Won't attend todays meeting Tom Schindl
07:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Won't attend todays meeting Achim Lörke
October 03, 11
23:06 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 359782] Remove "Requirements Council" from Councils page bugzilla-daemon
22:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 359782] New: Remove "Requirements Council" from Councils page bugzilla-daemon
September 26, 11
18:40 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 358980] "Retire" CVS support for Eclipse projects bugzilla-daemon
11:46 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 358917] [Naming Conventions] enforce different id for plugins and feature bugzilla-daemon
September 22, 11
11:04 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 351 Wayne Beaton
September 20, 11
03:18 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] To SVN or not to SVN: is that the question? Achim Lörke
September 19, 11
23:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] To SVN or not to SVN: is that the question? Mik Kersten
17:25 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] To SVN or not to SVN: is that the question? Chris Aniszczyk
15:19 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] To SVN or not to SVN: is that the question? Schaefer, Doug
15:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] To SVN or not to SVN: is that the question? Wayne Beaton
September 16, 11
04:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 15-Sep AC meeting notes Mos, Adrian
September 15, 11
12:52 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 15-Sep AC meeting notes Oberhuber, Martin
12:48 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 357837] New: Enforce stronger bugzilla passwords bugzilla-daemon
September 08, 11
11:10 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Invitation: EAC Phone Meeting @ Thu Sep 15 5pm - 6pm (eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org) Martin Oberhuber
11:06 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] CORRECTION: AC monthly call is on Sept 15. Oberhuber, Martin
11:03 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC monthly meeting on NOW Oberhuber, Martin
09:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC call today ? John Arthorne
06:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC call today ? Campo, Christian
September 07, 11
11:55 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting Achim Lörke
August 31, 11
09:56 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 352877] Mentor needed for technology.sisu bugzilla-daemon
09:55 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 352876] Mentor needed for technology.aether bugzilla-daemon
August 22, 11
13:51 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 355418] New: p2 repository links on project download pages confuse some users bugzilla-daemon
August 15, 11
16:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 354756] Remove direct eclipse signing requirement. bugzilla-daemon
13:21 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] include schemas in runtime or source bundles? Steffen Pingel
August 11, 11
17:02 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 11-Aug meeting notes Oberhuber, Martin
14:48 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 261365] Clarify that EPP packages are not supported products bugzilla-daemon
13:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 11-Aug meeting notes John Arthorne
12:24 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 273681] use launchpad additionally to bugzilla bugzilla-daemon
12:16 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 11-Aug meeting notes Oberhuber, Martin
10:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] call today Mos, Adrian
10:29 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] call today Wayne Beaton
03:27 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] call today Campo, Christian
August 09, 11
15:04 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 350 Wayne Beaton
08:02 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] "Project meta data is out ofdate for..." messages Campo, Christian
04:04 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] "Project meta data is out of date for..." messages Achim Lörke
August 08, 11
17:36 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] "Project meta data is out of date for..." messages Mary Ruddy
17:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] "Project meta data is out of date for..." messages Neil Hauge
15:28 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] "Project meta data is out of date for..." messages Mik Kersten
15:23 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] "Project meta data is out of date for..." messages John Arthorne
14:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] "Project meta data is out of date for..." messages Ed Merks
14:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] "Project meta data is out of date for..." messages Wayne Beaton
July 28, 11
11:58 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 217263] files like *test* could be skipped bugzilla-daemon
10:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 217263] files like *test* could be skipped bugzilla-daemon
July 22, 11
11:08 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 352877] New: Mentor needed for technology.sisu bugzilla-daemon
11:06 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 352876] New: Mentor needed for technology.aether bugzilla-daemon
July 21, 11
10:28 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 352750] Mentor needed for Requirements Modeling Framework (RMF) Project proposal bugzilla-daemon
10:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AUTO: Philippe Mulet is out of the office. (returning 08/23/2011) Philippe P Mulet
09:38 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 352750] New: Mentor needed fro Requirements Modeling Framework (RMF) Project proposal bugzilla-daemon
July 20, 11
08:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: [seee.ec] 19 July 2011 SE/EE EC Ballot reminder Wayne Beaton
July 18, 11
15:34 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 352387] New: Update Google calendar with Juno dates bugzilla-daemon
July 14, 11
11:46 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 14-Jul AC meeting minutes Oberhuber, Martin
July 13, 11
11:01 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: Monthly AC tomorrow Cédric Brun
10:57 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: Monthly AC tomorrow Oberhuber, Martin
July 04, 11
23:33 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 351091] Legal FAQ includes bogus pointer to "mirrors site" bugzilla-daemon
09:30 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 351091] New: Legal FAQ includes bogus pointer to "mirrors site" bugzilla-daemon
June 17, 11
16:43 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 349596] Mentors needed for Java EE Configuration Editors project. bugzilla-daemon
June 16, 11
13:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 349596] New: Mentors needed for Java EE Configuration Editors project. bugzilla-daemon
June 09, 11
12:10 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 9-Jun AC meeting notes Oberhuber, Martin
11:52 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Downloads script Wayne Beaton
11:04 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] quick reminder - meeting today Thomas Watson
10:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] quick reminder - meeting today Oberhuber, Martin
June 08, 11
13:48 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Moving p2 repos on release day! Kim Moir
02:41 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Moving p2 repos on release day! Gunnar Wagenknecht
June 01, 11
13:52 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JCP JSR Ballot reminder Wayne Beaton
May 30, 11
15:36 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EDP 2011 updates Wayne Beaton
May 26, 11
19:15 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 339915] Create a Eclipse Parent POM bugzilla-daemon
16:33 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 337006] [Security] Disclosure bugzilla-daemon
May 25, 11
16:39 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 337006] [Security] Disclosure bugzilla-daemon
May 19, 11
14:35 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 342641] [EDP] Minor change: "Incubator" projects do not require a proposal bugzilla-daemon
14:29 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 346515] [EDP] Updating wording in EDP that implies a presentation (i.e. PPT) is required for documentation bugzilla-daemon
13:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 346515] New: [EDP] Updating wording in EDP that implies a presentation (i.e. PPT) is required for documentation bugzilla-daemon
13:41 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 342642] [EDP] Need to define "Community Report" bugzilla-daemon
May 18, 11
10:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: [seee.ec] 17 May 2011 SE/EE EC Ballot reminder Wayne Beaton
May 17, 11
10:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 12-May meeting notes Chris Aniszczyk
May 13, 11
19:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In house github Chris Aniszczyk
19:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In house github Pascal Rapicault
17:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 50927] Difficulties with hidden files and folders bugzilla-daemon
13:53 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 345757] [EDP] Consider adding informal graduation readiness review bugzilla-daemon
13:52 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 345755] [EDP] Consider eliminating 0.x versioning requirement for incubating projects bugzilla-daemon
12:12 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 341966] Two mentors required for the Eclipse Process Manager project proposal. bugzilla-daemon
May 12, 11
23:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 341563] Calling all mentors bugzilla-daemon
12:20 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 12-May meeting notes Oberhuber, Martin
11:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Todays Meeting Wayne Beaton
10:32 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Todays Meeting Mik Kersten
10:25 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Todays Meeting Andrew Overholt
10:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Todays Meeting Markus Knauer
10:08 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Todays Meeting Achim Lörke
May 04, 11
07:24 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: [seee.ec] 3 May 2011 SE/EE EC Ballot reminder Wayne Beaton
May 01, 11
14:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 330534] Discussion on how to solve OT/J issues about joining the Indigo release train bugzilla-daemon
April 27, 11
16:19 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 344041] New: [EDP] Yearly reviews required bugzilla-daemon
09:38 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for your consideration Wayne Beaton
April 25, 11
11:30 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [Bug 343743] New: [Security] Establish a Security Team bugzilla-daemon

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10