[eclipse-scripting-dev] Trying to run script

Hi, I'm trying to run theÂhttp://codeandme.blogspot.de/p/escript-script-example.html script using the Core and Modules features fromÂhttp://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/ease/eclipse-e4-ease-nightly/ but am not sure where to put that scriptÂÂ(or any other script)

A variation of this question is how to recreate the environment shown in Âhttps://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Scripting/TutorialsÂ

Note: The Rhino Script ShellÂis working OKish, but that only seems to allow the execution of one line at the time. I said OKish, because when I executed the script loadModule('DialogModule'); ÂI got the Unable to find module "/DialogModule error (in the Console window), so don't think all is right with theÂRhino Script ShellÂ

I'm using Lula M6 Release

Dinis