Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] Trying to run script

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 9:28 AM, Dinis Cruz <dinis.cruz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Note: The Rhino Script Shell is working OKish, but that only seems to allow the execution of one line at the time. I said OKish, because when I executed the script loadModule('DialogModule');  I got the Unable to find module "/DialogModule error (in the Console window), so don't think all is right with the Rhino Script Shell

It looks like only the UI module and resource module are included in the platform module plugin: http://git.eclipse.org/c/e4/org.eclipse.e4.scripting.git/tree/Plugins/modules/org.eclipse.ease.module.platform/src/org/eclipse/ease/module/platform

Later,
Paul

--
Paul Webster