Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] Requesting a stable update site for EASE

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Christian Pontesegger <christian.pontesegger@xxxxxx> wrote:
If I understand this right we would have an update site for each milestone under http://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/ease/eclipse-e4-ease-milestones/milestone_xx and then there is some magic mechanism that users looking in the parent directory will be redirected to a dedicated milestone directory.

Right. I've created the download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/ease/eclipse-e4-ease-milestones directory. Anyone in eclipse.e4 (including our hudson user) should have access to it.

You can copy your milestone repository into its own subdirectory, and then you treat eclipse-e4-ease-milestones as a composite repository [1] [2]

[1] http://help.eclipse.org/kepler/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.isv%2Fguide%2Fp2_composite_repositories.htm&cp=2_0_20_3_1

[2] http://help.eclipse.org/kepler/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.isv%2Fguide%2Fp2_repositorytasks.htm&cp=2_0_20_3_3

--
Paul Webster