Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] Requesting a stable update site for EASE

One of the things that we still need to do is to tie in the EASE builds to the E4 builds proper.  Currently the E4 feed into http://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/0.15-I-builds and when we do our checkpoint release of E4 it will be http://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/0.15  This will hopefully be at the beginning of December.

E4 is an incubator project and as such it doesn't have official releases, but it does allow us to checkpoint our builds on our own schedule.

Right now you have a nightly update site at http://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/ease/eclipse-e4-ease-nightly.  I could create you a milestone site at http://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/ease/eclipse-e4-ease-milestones.  You could treat it like a composite repository, so you would create milestone builds in its own child directory under eclipse-e4-ease-milestones and then update the eclipse-e4-ease-milestones repository to point to the different children.

What do you think?

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR