[eclipse-scripting-dev] Package names, refactoring

Hi,

EclipseCon is over, the e4 repository is there and I guess we might need some code cleanup & namespace refactoring.

I was thinking about the single extension point "org.eclipse.ease.language". Wouldn't it be much nicer to have "o.e.scripting.language" as it would be more natural? This would require plugin org.eclipse.ease to be renamed to o.e.scripting.

Furthermore I would like to split up the existing extension point to o.e.*.language and o.e.*.modules.

I also want to start some refactoring to separate UI/non UI stuff, e4/non e4 plugins...

Waiting for your opinion on this.

Christian

Back to the top