Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] EScriptMonkey birth

Hi,

 1.       After some technical discussions we decided to use a new project which is the fusion of Eclipse Monkey et EScript as a starting point. EScrit is not a an eclipse project so it integrates some code from non eclipse committers.

at least for point 1 I can help out:
I am the author of EScript and did it all on my own. As I already released EScript under EPL and I signed the CLA there should not be any problems with EScript code. However we need to take care about third party plugins like python, jrub and groovy.

best regards
Christian

Back to the top