Re: [eclipse-pmc] Review of mass changes

> That way they can react on a Gerrit change before it gets merged.

I would phrase this different:

Project leads monitor the Gerrit queue so that they can proactively
help with community reviews.
IMHO projects leads are supposed to help proactively with incoming
community patches. That is IMHO a very important part of being a
leader.

Best regards, Lars

Best regards Lars