Re: [eclipse-pmc] Review of mass changes

Hi,

My 2c below ;)

About !longChain.isEmpty() vs longChain.size() > 0, I favor the first one because isEmpty() is theorically a O(1) operation while size() is a O(n). Of course, most of smart enough implementations have this optimized and make size() a O(1), but there is usually no guarantee it is so. So size() is more expensive that isEmpty() and should be preferred.
About readability, I understand the concern and I would like to suggest an alternative for that case: longChain.isEmpty() == false, which seems to have the qualities requested by all parties.

About requiring a review for mass changes, +1.
About not allowing mass change after some milestone, +1.

Cheers

--
Mickael Istria