Re: [eclipse-pmc] Review request for Orion 0.2

+1 brilliant, as always.

There’s 2 questions that remained open for me after reading the docuware:

-          Browser target env is documented to some extent, but what’s the prerequisites on the server side for running an orion server (Just j2SE-1.5 I’d assume? Anything else? Is it documented how to setup a server?)

-          Anything about the current “test server infrastructure” … who hosts planetorion.org for instance? The orion testbed for committers might be worth mentioning.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6