From: John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 30.05.2011 23:28
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] Eclipse project indigo release review slides

Eclipse PMC,

Sorry for the late hour, but here is a draft of the Eclipse project release review slides for Indigo:

The slides are due on Wednesday so we can discuss if necessary during our PMC call this week.

Thanks to Olivier for producing the API statistics...

John[attachment "eclipse-indigo-release-review.odp" deleted by Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM]