Skip to main content
eclipse-pmc Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
July 29, 2021
14:29 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Apache Ant Version 1.10.11 CQ Wayne Beaton
11:59 [eclipse-pmc] Apache Ant Version 1.10.11 CQ Sarika Sinha
July 08, 2021
02:02 [eclipse-pmc] Committer election is now complete for Marcus Höpfner on Eclipse Platform emo
00:04 [eclipse-pmc] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Marcus Höpfner on Eclipse Platform emo
July 01, 2021
07:56 [eclipse-pmc] Committer Election for Marcus Höpfner on Eclipse Platform has started emo
June 18, 2021
05:33 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [jdt-dev] Move JDT to Java 11 Manoj Palat
June 16, 2021
22:45 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [jdt-dev] Move JDT to Java 11 Manoj Palat
10:23 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [cross-project-issues-dev] Move JDT to Java 11 Aleksandar Kurtakov
09:31 [eclipse-pmc] Move JDT to Java 11 Andrey Loskutov
June 05, 2021
02:59 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] m2e 1.18.0 and SimRel 2021-06 Sravan K Lakkimsetti
June 04, 2021
17:05 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] m2e 1.18.0 and SimRel 2021-06 Mike Wilson
14:14 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] m2e 1.18.0 and SimRel 2021-06 Thomas Watson
11:13 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] m2e 1.18.0 and SimRel 2021-06 Thomas Watson
10:11 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] m2e 1.18.0 and SimRel 2021-06 Thomas Watson
10:02 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] m2e 1.18.0 and SimRel 2021-06 Mickael Istria
09:39 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] m2e 1.18.0 and SimRel 2021-06 Thomas Watson
09:18 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] m2e 1.18.0 and SimRel 2021-06 Mickael Istria
09:09 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] m2e 1.18.0 and SimRel 2021-06 Sravan K Lakkimsetti
08:48 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] m2e 1.18.0 and SimRel 2021-06 Mike Wilson
08:25 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] m2e 1.18.0 and SimRel 2021-06 Thomas Watson
June 03, 2021
11:25 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse-ide-wg] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMHO serious issues in the Eclipse Java IDE 2021-06 M3 Roland Grunberg
00:58 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse-ide-wg] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMHO serious issues in the Eclipse Java IDE 2021-06 M3 Sravan K Lakkimsetti
June 02, 2021
14:13 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse-ide-wg] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMHO serious issues in the Eclipse Java IDE 2021-06 M3 Wim Jongman
14:03 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse-ide-wg] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMHO serious issues in the Eclipse Java IDE 2021-06 M3 Lars Vogel
13:49 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse-ide-wg] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMHO serious issues in the Eclipse Java IDE 2021-06 M3 Wim Jongman
11:47 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse-ide-wg] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMHO serious issues in the Eclipse Java IDE 2021-06 M3 Mickael Istria
11:35 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse-ide-wg] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMHO serious issues in the Eclipse Java IDE 2021-06 M3 Gunnar Wagenknecht
11:19 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse-ide-wg] IMHO serious issues in the Eclipse Java IDE 2021-06 M3 Gunnar Wagenknecht
11:06 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse-ide-wg] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMHO serious issues in the Eclipse Java IDE 2021-06 M3 Mickael Istria
10:26 Re: [eclipse-pmc] IMHO serious issues in the Eclipse Java IDE 2021-06 M3 Sravan K Lakkimsetti
07:47 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse-ide-wg] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMHO serious issues in the Eclipse Java IDE 2021-06 M3 Gunnar Wagenknecht
06:17 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse-ide-wg] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMHO serious issues in the Eclipse Java IDE 2021-06 M3 Sravan K Lakkimsetti
05:18 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMHO serious issues in the Eclipse Java IDE 2021-06 M3 Mickael Istria
03:38 [eclipse-pmc] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMHO serious issues in the Eclipse Java IDE 2021-06 M3 Gunnar Wagenknecht
May 28, 2021
09:49 [eclipse-pmc] Committer election is now complete for Jonah Graham on Eclipse Platform emo
00:05 [eclipse-pmc] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Jonah Graham on Eclipse Platform emo
May 21, 2021
07:39 [eclipse-pmc] Committer Election for Jonah Graham on Eclipse Platform has started emo
May 11, 2021
00:56 [eclipse-pmc] Committer election is now complete for Gayan Perera on Eclipse Java development tools (JDT) emo
00:10 [eclipse-pmc] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Gayan Perera on Eclipse Java development tools (JDT) emo
May 05, 2021
09:50 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Planning Council meeting today - Notice of deprecated method for 4.20 Mike Wilson
09:34 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Planning Council meeting today - Notice of deprecated method for 4.20 Lars Vogel
09:13 [eclipse-pmc] Planning Council meeting today - Notice of deprecated method for 4.20 Thomas Watson
May 04, 2021
05:40 [eclipse-pmc] Committer Election for Gayan Perera on Eclipse Java development tools (JDT) has started emo
April 22, 2021
15:30 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 23252] Apache Ant 1.10.10 emo-ip-team
April 20, 2021
03:49 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JEP 411: Deprecate the Security Manager for Removal Mickael Istria
April 14, 2021
11:47 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse.org-committers] Critical bug made it into Eclipse 4.19 (any plans on removing it or providing a new build?) Thomas Watson
April 09, 2021
05:30 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 23228] org.apache.xmlgraphics:xmlgraphics-commons:2.6 emo-ip-team
April 08, 2021
11:18 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse.org-committers] Critical bug made it into Eclipse 4.19 (any plans on removing it or providing a new build?) Wayne Beaton
10:46 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse JDT Language Server Roland Grunberg
10:08 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse JDT Language Server Jonah Graham
09:49 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse JDT Language Server Aleksandar Kurtakov
April 06, 2021
23:20 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse JDT Language Server Roland Grunberg
21:39 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse JDT Language Server Jonah Graham
21:33 [eclipse-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse JDT Language Server Roland Grunberg
April 04, 2021
10:30 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 23218] net.java.dev.jna:jna-platform:5.8.0 emo-ip-team
10:30 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 23217] net.java.dev.jna:jna:5.8.0 emo-ip-team
March 29, 2021
09:50 [eclipse-pmc] Request to change gerrit merge strategy to "Rebase always" Sravan K Lakkimsetti
March 25, 2021
17:20 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse-dev] Request assistance for Eclipse JDT Language Server EMO EMO
11:34 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse-dev] Request assistance for Eclipse JDT Language Server Roland Grunberg
07:14 [eclipse-pmc] Jakarta.servlet switch Aleksandar Kurtakov
March 19, 2021
10:04 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Chromium support again Aleksandar Kurtakov
08:30 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Chromium support again Frederic Ebelshäuser
March 17, 2021
04:31 [eclipse-pmc] Chromium support again Aleksandar Kurtakov
March 04, 2021
06:19 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Process improvement suggestions for Release Tasks Sarika Sinha
March 03, 2021
06:26 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Process improvement suggestions for Release Tasks Wim Jongman
01:45 [eclipse-pmc] Process improvement suggestions for Release Tasks Sarika Sinha
February 12, 2021
13:01 Re: [eclipse-pmc] 2021-03 (4.19) Release Review Material Aleksandar Kurtakov
12:30 Re: [eclipse-pmc] 2021-03 (4.19) Release Review Material Thomas Watson
09:38 Re: [eclipse-pmc] New release of ASM 9.1 Jonah Graham
09:24 [eclipse-pmc] New release of ASM 9.1 Thomas Watson
February 10, 2021
14:13 Re: [eclipse-pmc] 2021-03 (4.19) Release Review Material Mike Wilson
10:19 Re: [eclipse-pmc] 2021-03 (4.19) Release Review Material Lars Vogel
09:31 Re: [eclipse-pmc] 2021-03 (4.19) Release Review Material Aleksandar Kurtakov
09:24 [eclipse-pmc] 2021-03 (4.19) Release Review Material Thomas Watson
January 22, 2021
03:44 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fwd: [eclipse-dev] 4.19 M2 whiteboard Aleksandar Kurtakov
January 21, 2021
14:34 [eclipse-pmc] Eclipse IDE Working Group Proposal Wayne Beaton
14:00 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 22991] Microsoft.Web.WebView2 1.0.721-prerelease emo-ip-team
08:59 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fwd: [eclipse-dev] 4.19 M2 whiteboard Thomas Watson
07:05 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fwd: [eclipse-dev] 4.19 M2 whiteboard Lars Vogel
06:59 [eclipse-pmc] Fwd: [eclipse-dev] 4.19 M2 whiteboard Aleksandar Kurtakov
January 12, 2021
09:01 [eclipse-pmc] Adding N&N entries on time Noopur Gupta
January 11, 2021
07:02 Re: [eclipse-pmc] [eclipse.org-planning-council] 2021-06, 2021-09, 2021-12 schedule - Change December release date? Aleksandar Kurtakov
January 04, 2021
11:30 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 22929] org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime:1.1.4 emo-ip-team
December 02, 2020
12:34 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Inclusion of bug 567933 into RC2 Wim Jongman
12:06 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Inclusion of bug 567933 into RC2 Thomas Watson
08:14 [eclipse-pmc] Inclusion of bug 567933 into RC2 Wim Jongman
November 19, 2020
02:30 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 22815] Modernized Eclipse Help UI prototype emo-ip-team
November 04, 2020
12:18 [eclipse-pmc] Sad News Mike Milinkovich
October 28, 2020
04:30 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 22759] Apache Ant Version 1.10.9 emo-ip-team
September 28, 2020
14:26 [eclipse-pmc] Zoom meeting security Eclipse Webmaster
September 16, 2020
05:46 [eclipse-pmc] Referencing some docs from webpage rather than copy to doc bundles. Aleksandar Kurtakov
September 11, 2020
09:33 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Reducing the number of migration guides in latest release Thomas Watson
06:42 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Reducing the number of migration guides in latest release Lars Vogel
06:41 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Reducing the number of migration guides in latest release Daniel Megert
06:39 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Reducing the number of migration guides in latest release Daniel Megert
06:35 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Reducing the number of migration guides in latest release Lars Vogel
06:34 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Reducing the number of migration guides in latest release Daniel Megert
06:23 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Reducing the number of migration guides in latest release Daniel Megert
06:10 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Reducing the number of migration guides in latest release Lars Vogel
06:02 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Reducing the number of migration guides in latest release Daniel Megert

Mail converted by MHonArc

Back to the top