[eclipse-mirrors] Perfection game

For the people liking AGILE methodologies, here is a little one for us.

Eventhough, I like Eclipse & I find the admin team very helpful ...
I consider only giving them a 7/10.
They would get a 9 if there was either a Wiki with the best practice
for the rsync-script or there would be a one entry subversion ( that's
probably an overkill :) ) with the best practice script ...
Every 2-6 months there is a wave of mails on the list about the
problem of the moment.
Unless you keep all your mails at hand, there is little or no way to
trace back if other had the same issue before.

They would get a 10, if they'd pay me a beer :)

\T,

ps : May be I am missing something ... ?
--
Thomas SMETS
rue J. Wytsmanstraat 62

Back to the top