[eclipse-mirrors] Eclipse Mirror size down to 150G

 Folks,

With the help from the Eclipse project teams, the size of a full Eclipse.org download mirror is down to 150G. Considering the number of projects we have, and that we ship binaries for just about every platform out there, I think this is as good as it gets.

We still have a fair amount of bit duplication, and I'll continue to work with the teams to trim as much as we reasonably can. In the meanwhile, if 150G is still too much, you can simply exclude any top-level directory in our tree at any time. Our mirror scripts will see this and exclude your mirror from our lists for those directories you no longer carry.

Thanks for all your patience,

Denis

--
Eclipse Summit Europe, Nov 2-4