Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Re: [carsten@xxxxxxxxx: [ftpsync-eclipse-ftp@ftp] (28382) rsync ERROR on 2010.05.28-09:29:48]

Hi,

I experience the same. Looks like the mirror base is not maintained
correctly. There are directories which were once mirrored then fall out
of the mirror script's scope, but never deleted.

I switched to use the English site, had to rewrite the mirror script. It
works basically.

I've sent some complaints here, but no reply. Seems they don't care, so
do I.

Regards,
Akos