[eclipse-mirrors] Re: [carsten@xxxxxxxxx: [ftpsync-eclipse-ftp@ftp] (28382) rsync ERROR on 2010.05.28-09:29:48]

Dear eclipse mirror admins,

we've been experiencing sync errors since 27/05/2010 and got no
annoying and cost my time, I do not like the idea of mirroring a project
that has a nonfunctional mirror administration (or the corresponding
communication). Could you please comment on that? If you do not respond
in the next few days, we consider dropping your project from our mirror
to save valuable time (and disk space, but that is not a problem) that
could be used to mirror other projects.

Best regards,
--
Carsten Otto           otto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx