[eclipse-mirrors] becoming mirror for downloads

hi,

seems no mirrors are able to offer me the eclipse download
can you do anything with an ftp-only mirror ?

can offer you up 80Mbit now, but have no space for full mirror.

if interested, how shall we proceed ?

I might be able to fix http also, but not within a couple of hours.

we're located in Belgium, have own datacenter and uplinks to some global and local transit providers and direct lines to a couple of interexchange points.

in short: I'd be glad to help you a bit, but feel free to say no if this is not what you need :)

Pepijn Palmans
Kangaroot Linux Solutions

Back to the top