[eclipse-mirrors] Please ignore the latest e-mail from webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings,

An e-mail from someone claiming to be webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx was sent to the eclipse-mirrors mailing list several hours ago. That e-mail contained a ZIP file which may have malicious code. That e-mail was NOT sent by the Eclipse WebMaster, and I recommend it be deleted immediately without opening it.

I have configured my e-mail address as being moderated on the eclipse-mirrors list, so posts from individuals claiming to be webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx, including my own, will be approved by me before being transmitted to you.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you, and wish to thank you for your continued efforts in being an Eclipse mirror site.

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the FAQ at http://www.eclipse.org/webmaster/faq.html