Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 Symposium at Eclipse Summit Europe?

This is great guys!  Its wonderful being in a community where everyone takes ownership to ensure things happen.  I wish it was easier for me to get there to participate  :(

We definitely need to be showing progress along the way to increase community awareness and involvement.  We should definitely demo whatever we have.  Plus having the summit as a deadline is healthy for those like myself who are deadline driven <g>.

Kevin

Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/11/2008 07:32 PM

Please respond to
E4 developer list <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

E4 developer list <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 Symposium at Eclipse Summit Europe?

Tom,

I'm willing to help out too, but there will also be a modeling symposium
and the two will overlap.  Of course I'm wanting to help out with the
sample application, and I really wanting to see the data binding
integration story.  So count me in on helping back up the co-chairs.