Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 Symposium at Eclipse Summit Europe?

I'm a bit late but I was on holidays. I think this is a great idea and a must have for ESE.

Tom

Jeff McAffer schrieb:
As you may have seen <http://dev.eclipse.org/blogs/jeff/2008/07/14/eclipse-summit-europe/>, Eclipse Summit Europe <http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2008/> is coming up in November. Previous ESEs have had a very successful day of symposia -- very focused half or full day events akin to workshops. This year we are expanding the symposia program to accommodate the increased interest. In the program committee discussions we thought that having a symposium on e4 would be a great idea. So this message is to both solicit feedback on whether or not such an event would be of interest and if there are people willing to take the lead on putting together the program for the symposium (i.e., identifying and coordinating presenters, moderating the discussion, ...)

Thoughts?

Jeff