[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Coordinates for the Summit

I am not sure if you saw the recent changes to the wiki page; until very recently, we didn't have a start time and room names but now we have.

The E4 Summit will start on Thursday May 22 at 8:30 am, and will be in Training Rooms A&B.

A conference phone, wireless Internet, a projector, flip charts and a whiteboard will be available. We don’t have any breakout rooms unfortunately.

May 22-23, 2008 (Thursday and Friday)
8:30 am

Training Room A&B
IBM Cognos Building