Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Added " Declarative UI/CSS/UI Model" to Work Area page

>>and no links to the topic pages:

Yeah that confused me too.  I just figured I missed a meeting :)

We can sort this out as part of the workshop.

Kevin

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/21/2008 12:06 PM

Please respond to
E4 developer list <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

E4 developer list <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject

Kevin McGuire wrote on 05/21/2008 11:39:18 AM:
> Btw, what's the purpose of the WorkAreas page?  I assume its those
> who intend on doing actual work in an area?  (We should have some
> explanation text at the top).  There's a lot less names there than
> on the topics page :)

I was wondering about that too. It looks like a subset of this work areas list, but with less people and no links to the topic pages:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Summit#Work_areas

These should be merged to avoid duplication/confusion.