[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Added " Declarative UI/CSS/UI Model" to Work Area page

Hi gang,

I added a heading "Declarative UI/CSS/UI Model" to the Work Areas page, http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Work_Areas.  Maybe they shouldn't be grouped together, split them if you want, but for getting started I thought we might benefit more from consolidation than specialization.

Btw, what's the purpose of the WorkAreas page?  I assume its those who intend on doing actual work in an area?  (We should have some explanation text at the top).  There's a lot less names there than on the topics page :)

Kevin

Back to the top