Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Added " Declarative UI/CSS/UI Model" to Work Area page

Hi,

I have created Akrogen which is Eclipse plugin to generate code with Wizard Eclipse that you can write with XML/XUL and _javascript_. You can link the XMl wizard with Template (Freemarker, XSL, Velocity) or ANT target to generate code.

XUL is interpret into SWT with Wazaabi, but I'm workinkg on TK-UI project to improve Akrogen to :

* manage the XML UI description with any grammar (XHTML, XUL, XForms...)
* manage binding like XAML like this <input value="{Binding source=jsPerson Path=name}" /> to bind Scriptable object with UI.
* manage CSS style.

For the binding I'm using JFace Databinding to bind the UI SWT with DOM element and manage binding like XAML.

If you are interested with my work don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards Angelo