Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] Eclipse IDE Working Group Minutes - 5th April 2022

Thank you Thomas for sharing this. At our latest steering committee meeting (which the minutes will be published once approved in a couple of weeks) we continued this conversation and the constructive input you have given here is valuable as we go forward.

For the Eclipse IDE with the limited budget we need to continue to identify the best value. Sometimes we are exerting a lot of work to stay level. Sometimes I feel like we're just around the corner from improving this stuff, but that point is often out of reach.

As for (3) there is a higher-level entry point that, especially with the Eclipse IDE's transition to GitHub, is full of outdated information now: https://www.eclipse.org/contribute/ - the contrast to Theia's readme is stark.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders