Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] Essence of the WG (was: 1st meeting of Eclipse IDE WG interested parties)

Mike,

Thanks for the additional details.   Yes of course my slides intended to focus on the risks and problems (where action is warranted) rather than on flattering ourselves on the many things we are indeed currently doing well (where creative marketing could help highlight these things).

As for the value a Working Group can bring to the table, consider this slide deck that was brought to my attention just yesterday:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_7s8xtuzPQzHj9lrOh-Vnb2YHq72v2CkFrO0fdppfDI

This is from the activities of the IOT Working Group:

https://www.eclipse.org/lists/iot-wg/msg01745.html

It's an example of the creative ideas and activities that a Working Group can support to complement the activities the Working Group's related projects.

Regards,
Ed