Re: [eclipse-dev] ?==?utf-8?q? Java 17 support for Eclipse 2021-09 (4.21).

cannot log in the site for unsubscribe.
Even, when i ask for a new password, my email is not recognized.

Cand you help me, please ?

El Miércoles 15 Septiembre 2021 11:07 -03, "Manoj Palat" <manoj.palat@xxxxxxxxxx> Ha escrito:

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce the Java 17 support for Eclipse 2021-09 (4.21).

The release notably includes the support of the following Java 17 features:

JEP 306: Restore Always-Strict Floating-Point Semantics
JEP 406: Pattern Matching for switch (Preview)
JEP 409: Sealed Classes (Final).

The release can be obtained through one of the following ways:

Additionally, the Java 17 support is available on 4.22 from the next integration build onwards - download from https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved in Java 17 Support - more so especially in these pandemic times - for the hard work and the perseverance!

Regards,
Manoj N Palat
Eclipse Java Development Tools (JDT)
IBM.