Re: [eclipse-dev] [jdt-dev] Automate check to warn about freeze on Gerrit

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 11:03 AM Noopur Gupta <noopur_gupta@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One way is to mute the job when it is run and successful as you mentioned

Do you know how this can be done? I didn't find a configuration to implement things as you suggest here.

Or, we can also check if not running the job during the non-freeze period is feasible/easier.

Maybe yes, if it's properly documented on the releng steps for a freeze/unfreeze, it could be enough.

Back to the top