Re: [eclipse-dev] Please help me stop the context menu abuse

I disagree with simply moving things from a menu to another. We need a definitive, scalable UI solution for this, so others can follow (and if someone don't follow, you can have a good excuse to blame him).

This is an area where even eclipse.org projects have not being a good citizen, and maybe because of this, everyone think they don't need to be too.

I posted a screenshot of my menu on that bug report some time ago: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=57088

Too bad it is not getting too much attention.

Back to the top