Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Where is org.eclipse.test?

Hi Peter,

Over the next couple of weeks, hopefully sooner, we will be moving the entire Eclipse build process into the dev.eclipse.org CVS repository.  This will include our automated test framework, scripts etc.

The reason for the delay is we have to go over all our scripts to:
        1) Make sure they don't reference any internal servers.
        2) Don't contain any passwords etc. (they could since they publish results to web servers etc.)
        3) Clear up a possible licensing issue with the test framework.

Hopefully once these are out there you will find things that can help with your process.

...Dean...

"Peter Graves" <pgraves@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/05/2002 11:04 AM