Re: [eclipse-dev] Integration build announcements?

Not intentionally <g>.

Things have been busy and understaffed in releng land with vacations, the 2.0.1 release etc.

The announcements will keep coming.  We are writing some tools to automate the announcement.  Sending the announcement after the build is finished is easy.  Sending the announcement after the build has been successfully mirrored to the the public site is a bit trickier.

...Dean...

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/04/2002 02:16 PM