[eclipse-dev] Where is org.eclipse.test?

We currently have some Eclipse plug-ins, and some junit tests for those
plugins. We have an (at least semi) automated build of the plugins. But I
still have not found a way to automate the running of the junit plugin tests
to make the world a wonderfull place.
I was looking at org.eclipse.core.tests.harness and it looks like it's part
of an automated harness for plug-in tests, but it, like all the test.xml
files I have seen in cvs, refrences org.eclipse.test/library.xml file that I
have not been able to find in cvs anywhere. So I guess my questions are:
1. Is org.eclipse.test being held back intentionaly, or is this an
oversight?
2. Will it ever be released?
3. If the answer to 2 is no, is there any docs on how this could be done
anywhere? I searched around and could not find anything, but I may have
missed something along the way.

I am pretty new to the whole Eclipse world, and don't want to re-invent too
many wheels along the way.

Thanks
 -Peter

Back to the top