Re: [eclipse-dev] building eclipse from source

Dean> In the next couple of weeks there will be scripts and
Dean> instructions on how to build from source.

We need to be able to build from source.  In fact, we had already
started investigating writing our own build scripts when I saw your
note.

Would you expand on your response a bit?
I'd like to know the current state of the build scripts.
How much code exists?  What needs to be done?

Is there something we can do to help?  If we had more of an idea of
the state, and a better way of coordinating, we could probably have
someone start helping right away.

Tom

Back to the top