RE: [eclipse-dev] building eclipse from source

Yes there will be announcement and much rejoicing when these scripts are available :-)

...Dean...

"Matt Munz" <mmunz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/03/2002 09:13 AM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:        <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [eclipse-dev] building eclipse from source

Dean,

  Thanks.  That was exactly the type of information I was looking for.  Will it be announced to this list when the scripts are available?

  - Matt