Re: [eclipse-dev] F3 Candidate 1 (I20020611) available on internal mirror

No go from SWT. Found a repeatable, "unhandled exception in event loop" causing bug in the emulated CoolBar code. See bug #20029.

We are working on a fix.

Mcq.

"Dean Roberts" <Dean_Roberts@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx