Re: [ecf-dev] ECF project and Tycho

----- Original Message -----

Yes, I have experience mavenizing projects and I submitted patches to build the emf-xsd project with Tycho, but they are not yet in a position to accept them.

Probably one parent pom will be enough, unless there's different configuration needed for discrete sets of bundles. (I have not yet looked in depth.)

> The buckminster and tycho build can happily live side by side so there is no
> immediate risk involved for the current build.

Indeed, the risk in introducing a Tycho-based build is very low. There is no need to make the switch until both methods have identical output.