Re: [ecf-dev] update on OSGi RSA 1.1 impl

Thanks Scott, I will take a look soon.

On 21-07-2014 15:54, Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Folks,

As I said below, I've been testing the ECF RSA 1.1/R6 implementation agains the OSGi CT, and I'm very happy to say that for the zeroconf discovery and Equinox 4.4 that ECF is passing the RSA 1.1/R6 test suite. There were some changes in the test suite in how properties were handled, that are (I think) causing some tests to fail when using Equinox 4.3 and 4.2, but Markus and I will get those worked out.

There does seem to be an issue with Zookeeper discovery, and the way that we are publishing endpoint description updates for the rsa 1.1 discovery test. I believe that at some point I'm likely going to have to consult with Wim (zookeeper provider committer) and Markus (discovery lead) to understand what's going on here.

But the very good news is that our impl is passing the RSA 1.1/R6 CT tests!

I've started a discussion about ECF 3.9 on the rt-pmc mailing list, so that we can get ECF 3.9 out/fully release in August.

Cristiano: Although it's of course possible other bugs will be found/fixed before 3.9, I now am not *expecting* to make any further changes to the ECF RSA 1.1 implementation for the CT testing, so the last successful build repo [2] isn't expected to change very much any more.

Thanks,

Scott

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/rt-pmc/msg03961.html
[2] http://build.ecf-project.org/repo/C-HEAD-sdk.feature/lastSuccessful/archive/site.p2/