Re: [ecf-dev] Luna comitment

On 9/9/2013 12:07 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:

Why do you feel this is such an advantage?  Is it that you effectively already have the SR repo already in the Eclipse release...so you don't have to go to ECF's download page, get the URL, enter it into the install manager, etc?...or is it something more/else?

 No it is exactly that. When people use the installer and browse through the available software list, ECF pops up which might spark interest.

Yeah, I agree...as per my previous comment...I think this is much more important/useful for *new* ECF users (which are certainly important)...but obviously that's my conjecture.

Scott

Back to the top