Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.5 Release Presentation - Please Review

Hi all,

Scott, thank you for the review. I added your changes to the document.

I also commited a first draft of the New and Noteworthy page. It
mainly consists of the information from the slides. Please review this
page, too. As it's a text-based file, feel free to commit changes
directly. You may also give feedback at the list and I'll help to
complete the information.

Cheers,

Sebastian