Re: [ecf-dev] Problem regarding hello.ds examples.

On 09/09/2010 03:25 PM, Jeff Hamm wrote:

>  Is there a specific plugin (or plugins) (ecf) that I need to make sure is started in order for the broadcast of the service to happen?

You have to choose an ECF discovery provider that fits your need and
deploy it on the client as well as the server. Currently ECF comes with
support for Zookeeper, mDNS/Zeroconf/Bonjour, SLP and DNS-SD. For
starters you are probably best off with either SLP or mDNS. Btw. do you
intent to run host and consumer on the same machine?

Markus

Back to the top