[ecf-dev] Next ECF conference call -- suggested rescheduling

 Hi Markus and all,

Since the main topics of discussion (at least that I'm aware of) are ECF 3.4 release planning, the ecf build work, and the switch to git, I'm going to suggest that we postpone the next ECF conference call (scheduled for Monday, Sept 6) so that Markus can participate (he is integrally involved in all these things).

My suggestion: Have ECF conference call next Thurs, Sept 9 at 1700UTC/10am pacific instead of on Monday.

If this doesn't sit well with anyone, please let me know and we'll explore other alternatives.

Thanks,

Scott