Re: [ecf-dev] ECF releases

 Hi Markus,

On 9/1/2010 7:24 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
<stuff deleted>
Hi,

while the ECF provider work is in a shape that justifies a release, the
underlying dnsjava has not yet been CQed by the foundation yet (review
is scheduled for September). If approved everything is fine, but if not
we need to figure out a way how to distribute the bundle.

Hey Markus. I think we should probably discuss the options here (for timing and content) on the ECF conference call on 9/6/2010.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project#Next_Conference_Call:__Monday.2C_September_6.2C_2010_-_1700_UTC.2F10:00am_pacific

Please everyone chime in on the following questions (prior to the call):

When would you like to see the next ECF release(s)?

What would you like to see in the next ECF release? JMS provider?...other things now on github? Are there new contributions pending that could make it into either a fall or winter release? (e.g. wave provider, wave apps, new IM providers, enhancements to xmpp/google services support, voip (sip or google voice), rest server remote services/integration with restlet, newsreader app, tweethub, etc).

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top